TAX COMPLIANCE & ADVISORY
Tax regulations and corporate tax filing remains a complicated in this ever-changing landscape.
MISHU Corporate Advisory offers a complete range of tax services covering both tax compliance and advisory. Our dedicated team helps Sendirian Berhad, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership and Individual in all areas of tax legislation, so that you have peace of mind that your tax matters are up to date and complete.
Corporate Tax Compliance Services
- Prepare and file at the Inland Revenue Board (IRB), the Company’s annual tax return (Form C) and, in that connection, prepare the income tax computation.
- Advise the payment of the balance of tax (if any) based on the Company’s annual tax return
- Advise the due date for submission of the return of original estimated tax payable (Form CP 204) and compliance requirements in relation to the amount of the estimated tax.
- Complete and submit the Form CP 204 based on the amount of estimated tax payable furnished by the company.
- Remind for the 6th and 9th month’s revision of estimates of tax payable.
- Prepare and submit the revision of estimate of tax payable via Form CP204A, if any.
- Remit monthly tax instalments payment at the IRB payment counter (excluding disbursement & logistical charges)
- Send the tax instalment scheme or CP 204 to the company and to confirm receipt of the same.
Tax Planning & Advisory Services
- Company tax planning such as Re-structuring, Group relief, Group credit set-off.
- Application of tax incentives such as Pioneer status, Investment tax allowance, Re-investment allowance.
- Company allowance such as Industrial building allowance, Export allowance, Double tax deduction.
- Pre-tax audit.
- Real Property Gain Tax (RPGT).
- Withholding tax planning & advisory.
Associations, Clubs, Management Corp.
- Prepare and file at the Inland Revenue Board (IRB), the association’s annual tax return (Form TF) and, prepare the income tax computation.
- Advise the payment of the balance of tax (if any) based on the association’s annual tax return.
- Advise the due date for submission of the return of original estimated tax payable (Form CP 500) and compliance requirements in relation to the amount of the estimated tax.
- Remind for the revision of estimates of tax payable.
- Prepare and submit the revision of estimate of tax payable via Form CP502, if any.
- Send the tax instalment scheme or CP 500 to the company and to confirm receipt of the same.
Personal & Other Tax Services
- Form B (Personal tax with business income)
- Form BE (Personal tax with employment income)
- Form P (Partnership)
- Form M (Personal tax for non-resident)
- Form EA
- Form E
- Tax Clearance
- Tax Credit Refund
- Tax Credit Set-off
- Retirement scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a company secretary?
Why outsource company secretarial services?
Can I appoint another company secretary if I am not too happy with my current one?
Is company secretary a director of the company also?
What documents does a company secretary prepare?
Can I get all my professional services done by a company secretary?
Duties & Responsibilities
as a Company Secretary
Every company must appoint a company secretary under Malaysian law. But do you know what does a company secretary do? Let us tell you his/her duties and responsibilities:
1. Updating the company’s statutory information
- Removal of officers from office
- Disqualification from holding office
- Annual return
- Change of company name
- Adoption, alteration and revocation of constitution
- Issue, splitting, transfer of shares
- Any other changes that require notification with SSM
2. Reminding you on important dates
3. Handling company’s board, general and extraordinary general meetings
- Arranging and liaising with the chairman and/or managing director for agenda papers and items for the agenda
- Providing general advice on matters relating to company secretarial matters
- Booking and preparing the meeting room
- Attending and taking down minutes of the meeting
- Maintaining minute books
- Following up on decisions made
- Playing an advisory role to the chairman and the board of directors
- Lodging statutory returns as appropriate
- Certifying copies of minutes
- Ensuring that correct meeting procedures are followed
4. Compliance with company constitution
5. Maintaining share registration and safe custody of documents
6. Coordinating with shareholders
7. Advising corporate governance
8. Acting as an officer of the company and advisor to the Board
Need help with your tax?
For personal or business, let us help you