Trust us when we say you're in good hands.
There’s no completely replacing the human element yet when it comes to providing adequate company secretarial support. No worries, our company secretaries will still attend to you if you need to communicate with them physically.
Transparent pricing, committed services.
RM60/month x 12 MONTHS UPFRONT
No lock in period! Advance fee will be refunded pro-rated if terminate before expiry.
We believe in transparency and are committed to building long term relationship with you. You pay one yearly fee and get unlimited access to the following routine services under our company secretarial services:
- Acting as a named company secretary by our qualified professional
- Provision of registered address
- Maintenance of corporate records (share certificates, registers and minutes book)
- Safekeeping of company common seal and share certificates, if any securely
- Advice on secretarial, statutory, compliance, accounting and tax matters
- Monitoring of filing deadlines
- Regular company law compliance updates and alerts through email
- No lock in period – advance fee will be refunded pro-rated if terminate before expiry
- Unlimited file storage on our secure portal
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a company secretary?
Why outsource company secretarial services?
Can I appoint another company secretary if I am not too happy with my current one?
Is company secretary a director of the company also?
What documents does a company secretary prepare?
Can I get all my professional services done by a company secretary?
Duties & Responsibilities
as a Company Secretary
Every company must appoint a company secretary under Malaysian law. But do you know what does a company secretary do? Let us tell you his/her duties and responsibilities:
1. Updating the company’s statutory information
- Removal of officers from office
- Disqualification from holding office
- Annual return
- Change of company name
- Adoption, alteration and revocation of constitution
- Issue, splitting, transfer of shares
- Any other changes that require notification with SSM
2. Reminding you on important dates
3. Handling company’s board, general and extraordinary general meetings
- Arranging and liaising with the chairman and/or managing director for agenda papers and items for the agenda
- Providing general advice on matters relating to company secretarial matters
- Booking and preparing the meeting room
- Attending and taking down minutes of the meeting
- Maintaining minute books
- Following up on decisions made
- Playing an advisory role to the chairman and the board of directors
- Lodging statutory returns as appropriate
- Certifying copies of minutes
- Ensuring that correct meeting procedures are followed
4. Compliance with company constitution
5. Maintaining share registration and safe custody of documents
6. Coordinating with shareholders
7. Advising corporate governance
8. Acting as an officer of the company and advisor to the Board
Ready to make the switch?